PS3 Skyrim patched, Dragonborn coming tomorrow
About time, eh?
PlayStation gamers have been waiting for what seems like eons for the Skyrim expansions to hit their console of choice, and the great Bethesda powers that be have finally seen fit to grace our tiny gaming machine with their extended role-playing sandbox goodness. Latest expansion Dragonborn, by all accounts an absolute corker, is set to release on PS3 tomorrow, and a patch has been released for the game today to get ready for it. You want the patch notes? Let’s see what we can do:
The 1.8 update (known as 1.08 in the US and 2.08 in Europe) will fix:
- General memory and stability improvements
- Fixed rare crash when using vampiric grip
- Fixed issue where Arnleif and Sons Trading Company could become permanently locked
- Fixed issue related to duplicate NPCs
- Fixed rare issue where exterior door would not open properly
Ta-daaah! It looks like nonsense to most, but if you’ve put as much time into Skyrim as we have (protip: it’s a lot of time) you’ll know what it’s talking about. Get it downloaded so you can be bright and ready for Dragonborn tomorrow. See you in Tamriel!